1. Ordering goods
You can order goods in the following ways:
• Independently and interactively through the shopping cart on the website www.tractorparts.eu at your convenience;
• By sending a request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Upon arrival at the shop at Ateities pl. 79a, Kaunas. Working hours: I – V from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
• Telephone +370 658 93 460
2. Delivery and pick-up methods and price
Each of your orders is processed as quickly as possible.
Items are delivered on working days, throughout the territory of Lithuania.
Items are delivered on working days, across the EU territory.
Items are delivered at the expense of the Buyer by a transport company. In separate cases specified by the Seller, items are delivered at the expense of the Seller.
2.1 Free delivery or pick-up:
• Any items ordered in the e-shop can be picked up in the shop of Nova Rent, UAB at Ateities pl. 79a, Kaunas (when forming an order, please select “Pick up at the store” when selecting the delivery method).
2.2 Paid delivery
An exact delivery price is calculated based on the weight of the items ordered. This amount becomes clear in the e-shop ordering system at the moment of placing an order for the items.
3. How and when to pick up the goods?
When picking up your order, you must provide the following:
• Your order number;
• Your identity document (passport, personal identification card or driving license).
We will prepare the items for collection within 2-3 days.
After preparing your order, we will inform you by e-mail when you can come to pick it up. After this notification, we will be waiting for your arrival within 3 working days. If you think that you will not be able to collect the order within the specified time, be sure to notify us by phone: +370 630 55 927 or e-mail: email@example.com, otherwise your order will be cancelled.
* It is important to know that only the person who placed the order can pick up the order. If your purchase has to be picked up by another person, specify the person as the recipient when ordering the item. If the buyer is a legal entity, a power of attorney is required to pick up the item.
4. When will we deliver the goods?
When ordering items that are in stock, they are usually delivered to the address specified by the Buyer within 2-3 working days from the received payment for the goods and transportation of the goods.
When ordering items that are not in stock or that are ordered according to special orders, the Buyer will be contacted personally regarding an exact delivery time.
Items are delivered throughout the territory of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Seller shall not be held liable for non-delivery or late delivery of an item ordered by the Buyer, if this occurred due to the fault of third parties or due to force majeure.