Terms and Conditions of E-Commerce
These E-Commerce Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the Terms and Conditions) are a binding and integral part of the sales agreement concluded between the e-shop http://www.tractorparts.eu/ (hereinafter referred to as Nova Rent, e-shop, our, us, we) and a client of Nova Rent (hereinafter referred to as you, your, you, you), introducing you to the terms and conditions for sales of goods in the e-shop and establishing the Nova Rent and your rights and obligations, related to the sale of goods by the e-shop.
I. General Provisions
1. The following persons shall have the right to use the e-shop services:
1.1. accountable natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
1.2. minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in the case of self-employment or scholarship;
1.3. legal entities;
1.4. authorised representatives of all the above-mentioned persons.
2.1. Nova Rent shall have the right to collect and process personal data provided by the Buyer to Nova Rent and, if necessary, disclose them to third parties when necessary for order fulfilment, data processing or planning and analysis of Nova Rent activities. Nova Rent also shall have the right to use the Buyer's personal data for the purposes of advertising and providing information to the Buyer within the scope of Nova Rent's activities. The Buyer's data may be used for sending information or other online shop activities only with the Buyer's consent (after reading, you click the “I agree with the purchase Terms and Conditions” button). The Buyer shall have the right to prohibit the collection and processing of his or her personal data at any time, except in cases when it is necessary for the fulfilment of the requirements arising from the Sales Agreement or the fulfilment of the Order. Data about the buyers and visitors of the online shop is protected from loss, unauthorised use and modification.
3. Prices of goods indicated in the product catalogue of the e-shop are valid for purchasing these goods in this e-shop. Product prices are indicated in the e-shop in euros including VAT. Delivery prices are not included and are indicated separately when placing an order. The delivery price is clearly indicated to you before the order is confirmed and is stated in the order confirmation itself.
4. The sales agreement between you and Nova Rent is considered to be concluded from the moment you, after forming a shopping cart, indicating the delivery address, choosing a payment method and reading (after reading click the button “I agree with the Terms and Conditions of sales of goods and undertake to follow them”) these Terms and Conditions, click the “Confirm” button.
5. Nova Rent shall notify you about the conclusion of the sales agreement by sending a notice to the e-mail address specified by you.
II. Your Rights and Responsibilities
6. You may select and order any item from the goods provided in catalogues of the e-shop.
7. By using the services of the e-shop you agree with these terms and conditions of the sales agreement.
8. You must provide complete and correct data in the registration form of the e-shop. In the event of a change of the data provided by the Buyer in the registration form, he or she must update them immediately. If your personal data have changed and we are not informed about it, you will bear the full risk of loss arising from this.
9. You are responsible for all your actions taken using the e-shop.
10. The same person is prohibited from registering and using the services provided by the e-shop under several names.
11. You agree not to pass on your registration and login data to any third parties. In the event of a loss of your login details, you must notify us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nova Rent is not responsible for any actions of third parties using your login data until the moment of notification. In this case, Nova Rent has the right to consider that the actions in the e-shop were carried out by you.
III. Nova Rent Rights and Obligations
12. If false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete data is provided during or after registration, or if you do not comply with any other obligations under these Terms and Conditions, Nova Rent has the right to immediately cancel the registration and delete your data or restrict your right to use the services of the e-shop. It is your sole charge of the consequences of incorrect data provided by you.
13. Nova Rent reserves the right to suspend or terminate your registration and use of the services of the e-shop without prior notice, if there is reason to believe that you are engaging in illegal activities or otherwise trying to harm the operation or stable functioning of the store.
14. If the Buyer chooses the payment method for the order via bank transfer and does not make the payment settlement for the order within 3 (three) working days from the date of submission of the order, the Seller shall have the right to cancel the Buyer's order without prior notice.
15. When the Buyer chooses the payment method provided in cash at the time of delivery of the goods, the Seller shall contact the Buyer by the telephone number specified in the order in case of any doubts regarding the information provided in the order. In this case, the term of delivery of the goods starts from the day of contact with the Buyer. The Seller shall have the right to cancel his or her order without notifying the Buyer in advance, if the Seller fails to contact the Buyer within 3 (three) business days.
16. If the Buyer chooses the payment method of the order during the pick-up of the goods in the Nova Rent shop and does not come to pick up the goods within 7 (seven) calendar days from the date of receipt of the notice that the goods are ready for a pick-up, the Seller shall have the right to cancel the Buyer's order without prior notice.
17. Nova Rent undertakes to create all conditions for you to use the services of the e-shop.
18. If, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Nova Rent is unable to deliver the goods you have ordered, Nova Rent undertakes to offer you a similar item. If you refuse to accept the analogue of the item, we will refund the money paid if you have made a prepayment.
IV. Payment for Goods
19. You may pay for the goods via the following means:
19.1. electronic banking;
19.2. bank transfer;
19.3. picking up the goods in our shop;
19.4. via the payment system "PaySera";
19.5. via the payment system "PayPal";
V. Delivery of Goods
20. If the ordered product is in stock, we shall deliver it to you within 2-3 working days. If you place an order for an item in our warehouse before 3 p.m., you may expect to receive it the next business day.
21. The goods will be delivered by an authorised representative of Nova Rent. When you sign the consignment note, the consignment is considered to have been handed over (delivered) properly.
22. During the delivery of the goods together with our authorised representative you must check the condition of the consignment of the goods. If you notice a damage of the consignment, you must mark this in the consignment note and write a free-form act of damage of the consignment. If you sign the consignment note without any comments, the consignment is considered to be handed over in order and free of irregularities.
23. If any parts are not included in the delivery of the delivered item or the packaging of the item appears to be damaged, you must immediately inform us via e-mail at email@example.com or via telephone No. +370 630 55927
VI. Product Warranties
24. All items are covered by the warranty terms set by Nova Rent, which are 6 months long for natural persons, whereas for legal persons the manufacturer's warranty shall apply.
25. In case of product failure, you can contact our service or Nova Rent spare parts shop for warranty repairs.
26. When submitting the product for repair, you must present a valid document confirming the purchase of the product (an invoice).
27. Warranty service is provided only to the first owner and cannot be transferred to any third parties.
28. The warranty is provided only for the product, the construction and equipment of which has not been changed by the consumer himself / herself.
29. The guarantee is not provided in the following cases:
- the product is returned without any purchase documents;
- the failure was caused by improper operation, transport or maintenance of the product, regardless of the manufacturer's instructions;
- product repairs are performed by third parties;
- the serial number has been intentionally damaged or removed.
VII. Returning the Goods
30. Returns of items are subject to the policy prescribed under the “Terms and Conditions of sale of goods and services when agreements are concluded by means of communication” approved by the June 29, 2001 Order by the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania No. 217 “On the Approval of the Terms and Conditions for the Return and Exchange of Items” and to the Order by the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania No. 258.
31. After purchasing the product in our e-shop, you shall have the right to cancel the order and return the item, even if it is of good quality, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the item, if:
- the returned item is in the original and neat packaging;
- the item has not been used and has not been damaged;
- the item has not lost its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, present peel-off protective films, bags, etc.);
- the returned item is complete and with all the documentation attached by the manufacturer;
- when returning the item, the document of its purchase, and warranty card (if issued) shall be submitted.
32. If you would like to return the item, please contact us via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
33. The money for the returned goods shall be transferred to your bank account within 14 working days from the last date of receipt of the item returned.
34. The returned item must be in its full set. You are responsible for the complete assembly and packaging of the item. If the item is not fully assembled and properly packaged, we or our representative shall not accept the item for return.
35. The item must be returned in the packaging in which it was delivered. The packaging must be undamaged, clean, properly prepared and packaged.
36. You return the goods at your own expense to the address specified by the Seller, except in cases when the item is returned due to its quality.
37. When a defective product is returned, we undertake to accept the defective product and replace it with a similar product. In case we do not have an analogous product, we will reimburse the money paid for the product to the bank account specified by you.
VIII. Final Provisions
38. Nova Rent reserves the right to suspend, supplement at its own discretion, change these Terms and Conditions and other documents related to the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Additions or amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the date of their publication, i.e. from the date they are published in the system of the e-shop.
39. If you do not agree with the new version, partial amendments, and changes of the Terms and Conditions, you have the right to refuse them, provided that you lose the right to use the services of the e-shop.
40. If you continue to use the services provided by the e-shop after a change of the Terms and Conditions, it is considered that you agree with the new version of the Terms and Conditions, partial amendments or additions.
41. All disagreements regarding the implementation of these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
42. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of the Republic of Lithuania.